Wee bit of me Wednesday
I always wanted to do one of these question and answer blogs so I thought today would be the perfect day. Since I have a headache I don't feel like thinking much and I'm not feeling very creative. I found this on a friends blog http://prettylittlebuzz.blogspot.com/ She's amazing and you should all check her out. I hope you enjoy a wee bit of me! :) {one} how often do you do laundry?I do laundry most everyday. Mondays is Isla laundry day and then I throw in a load everyday......clothes, towels, whites and sheets.
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?Sugar cookies with vanilla frosting on top. I don't eat cookies very often or I would eat way too many.
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?Live a guilt free life. We would be able to travel and make purchases without worry.
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
School is not my favorite thing and the idea of going back freaks me out. I would have to say science was always my favorite subject and hopefully I will still enjoy it.
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?Hell No! You'd have to pay me to do that I'm deathly afraid of heights.
{six} what was your high school mascot?Haha! I have NO idea. Guess this girl had no school spirit.
{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?Nope.....I'm not very daring. It actually sounds really scary to me!
{eight} how often do you go dancing?I dance with Isla daily. Do I dance well? No but that's okay cause she doesn't judge me :)
{nine} would you rather drive or fly?Drive!! I Love road trips. I hope to drive to Alaska one day.
{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?No but I have re-gifted in the past. I haven't done it in awhile! I've been a good girl!
4 comments:
Barb - it scares me how much we are alike sometimes. Lol
Esp about the heights/ space travel
Hahaha! We're two peas in a pod me and you! :)
Yay! I'm glad you linked up!
I felt alone not wanting to go in a hot air balloon....I'm glad I'm not the only one!
And I never considered "dancing" with Ellie....I guess that counts too, huh?
;)
Hot air balloon = SCARY! lol
Heck yeah dancing with the babies count! :)
Post a Comment