Picture it: 75 degrees, breezy and sunny! Can we say PERFECT?!
I just had to take Isla to our favorite park by the beach. It's our favorite park for many reasons. The first reason is it overlooks the Dana Point Harbor and the views are amazing! It's the park Alex and I would go hang out at in high school. We used to get lunch and go eat at this park. We then had our engagement party at this park . I have a picture of my dad, Alex and myself at this park, it's a beloved picture. I think it's one of the only pictures of the 3 of us and it was taken before my dad got sick. It's how I like to remember him. It now sits in a Crystal frame in Isla's room.
I didn't want to fork over the money for a spring photo shoot so I had my own. I wanted to take pictures of Isla in her Easter dress with some props. Today was the perfect day in the perfect spot to take the pictures.
Here's a sample:
What a fun morning we had! I think Isla and I will be spending lots of time at this park all spring and summer long!
1 comment:
Adorable!!! Love the dress. :)
Post a Comment