Monday: I have no pictures from Monday, how sad is that? I think that was our cleaning and walk the Wally dog day.
Tuesday: Tuesday was my big test day, Isla and I played a lot in the backyard that day.....and this whole week now that I remember.
After Isla woke from her nap and I was at school Alex decided to break out the water table for Isla.
Looks fun right? Isla decided it would be the most fun ever to dump water on her head. This next picture followed with the caption "Bad idea. Best leave new things to the expert." That made me laugh!
Wednesday: What a busy, busy day! Isla and I went grocery shopping at Whole Food bright and early. We then came home and had to head out again. I had to go change my pin code for school ( I couldn't remember my pin code from circa 2000) lol. Well of course I had to do this in person so off we went. We parked and walked up some big hills.....always fun with a 23lb. toddler. Isla was a trooper and the kids at school loved her and she loved waving and saying "HI" to them as well.
Thursday: Thursday was the day Isla was sick. Poor girl had some congestion, runny nose, teeth coming in and just plain sick. We stayed home that day, it was a hot day here so we went for a "ride" on the backyard swing and looked at the garden.
She has poor sick eyes in that picture. I'm happy to say she is feeling better!
Friday: Friday was another lets stay home and recover day. I cleaned while Isla "helped" and we broke out the water table, cozy coupe and some walking shoes. She loves playing in her backyard.
Saturday: We went to the Farmers Market and bought some yummy fruits and veggies. Afterward we went for a walk and whenever Isla hears music she likes to dance.
and check out those cute socks!
After the Farmers Market I went and had my hair done!!!! It had been way too long and needed some new life!
I love it :) I used to have curly hair but after I got pregnant and had Isla my curl is almost all gone. Crazy how that works!
That night Alex made us some yummy lamb! I'm very spoiled with a husband that makes amazing food from scratch.
Sunday: That's today.....it's a day full of cooking, and trying to rest. We took Isla to the park for a little bit and she loved it as always.
She found a walking stick!
I hope everyone had a good week! I can't believe tomorrow is Monday again.....time flies when you're chasing and loving a toddler!












5 comments:
You had a busy week! I loved seeing you at the park :) What farmer's market are you going to ?
Oh my goodness..that food pic looks like it was taken at a fancy restaurant! :)
What a busy week! I hope Isla is feel better now!
I sure love her outfit in those last two pictures!
Thanks ladies! The outfit is from Carters :)
Jessica I'm so spoiled on the weekends!!! I always have something yummy made for me. He's so talented!
Carrie, I loved seeing you at the park! We have to meet up soon. We love the Irvine Farmers Market on Saturday mornings. Its amazing, you have to try it.
Great post! My favorite photo, by far, is the one of Isla and Wally playing together at the water table. They're really a team now, aren't they?! <3
Post a Comment