Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Laughs

 I love Friday nights. I look forward to them all week and even though I stay home now I still look forward to them. Alex and I usually have some homemade pizza, a glass of wine, Howard TV and some good laughs. He makes me laugh everyday and I'm pretty sure I do the same. It's so important to laugh and have fun. Laughs seem to come more naturally on Friday nights. Is it the anticipation of the weekend ahead? The stresses of the week disappearing? Or maybe a little bit of both?

Tonight before Isla's bath we turned on the Angles home opener (it's baseball season people) Wooooooooo!
Isla was running around being goofy, cute and sweet. She must have gotten the memo about Friday's cause boy o boy was she making us laugh.
Isla decided to sing the National Anthem right along with the baritone gentleman on television.
The girls got a good set of pipes on her. I'm sure I'm not alone in my love for Friday nights. Alex and I are so lucky to have this amazing little girl to share our lives with. I hope everyone is having a great Friday night.....now I'm off to have some pizza, relax with a glass of wine, watch the game, watch some Howard TV and LAUGH!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little Isla singing away :)
I got my laughs in tonight, watching Ellie run around naked after bath time :)

jlynn30 said...

I think it is the anitipation of the weekend. I live for Fridays!! LOL! We went to see No Stings Attached last night and it was super funny!! It was a great Friday night laugh.

Isls is a super star in the making! :)

Unknown said...

Amanda that would make me laugh too! Ellie is such a doll!

I'm so happy you were able to go out last night Jessica!! How Fun!!!!!