Sunday, March 20, 2011

Isla Mae's Week in Review

It's a cold rainy Sunday in So. Cal today. The type of day that makes you want to keep your PJ's on, eat soup and turn on the fireplace. So that's exactly what we're doing today and I think it's good for us, we're always doing something and going somewhere so it's nice for mother nature to give us a day to stop, rest and be together as a family...... at home.

Monday was fun we went to the favorite Target! I bought Isla a water table for the backyard as well as some water table toys, I can't wait till it warms up enough to use them.
Isla thought sitting on the box looked like fun, after sitting on the box she thought dancing on it would be even better! You gotta love this kid!

I also bought Isla's Easter dress! I wanted a dress she could wear more then once so I thought this was pretty!

Tuesday we met a friend and her son at the park. Isla loves the park, she loves to climb the playground that daddy helped make and she loves to play in the sand. I think her favorite part is running in the grass, people watching and running up to the kids to say "HIIIII"

She's always very serious at the park......She tries to take in every little detail!

Wed. we went to the doctor because Isla has been spitting up again.....my poor girl. They think she may be having reflux issues again :(

She loved spinning the chair and saying "wheeeeeee" She was running around the office like she owned it and saying "HI" to everyone!

After the doctors we came home and played bubbles in the backyard! She loved playing bubbles! (This was the day my camera broke)

Thursday was St. Patty's day and we did some grocery shopping and went for a walk around the neighborhood with Wally the dog


We came home and took some St. Patty's day pics

Then Isla decided to make a big mess of her room! Always making messes for mammy to clean up!

Friday......I can't remember what we did on Friday! Hahahahahaha

Saturday we went to buy a new camera......I think we did pretty well finding a more affordable camera that still seems to take great photo's and video! This made me happy......Now if I can go 3 years without breaking this one maybe I can get a shiny new one in 2014!

Isla having fun in the car on the way home

Saturday night Alex made me this yummy meal!

Let me tell you it was damn GOOD!

Sunday is today.....the PJ day I was telling you all about!

When Miss Isla starts to get some cabin fever from a day inside and the rain let's up for a bit......well you put some shoes on over the PJ's and you head out to the garden for a look around!

I hope everyone had a good week, my favorite part of the week was having Isla fall asleep during nap time in my arms while we rocked and she sucked her thumb! It makes every moment at home worth it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun week! I think we borrowed your sun today :) but I'm sure you'll get it back tomorrow! Haha! I'm sorry Isla is having reflux issues :( that is not fun! I hope you guys are enjoying a cozy day inside!

Unknown said...

Hey no fair, I want my sun back! :p We did have fun inside though, we even made cookies! :)