We bought the new camera and I'm pretty impressed with it. It's a Nikon.....We love Nikon's and for being a cheaper camera (because I break them) It's a good little guy!
My current favorite time of day is the evenings! I love the evenings because this is how Isla acts. She is hilarious, she just keeps us laughing and it's a perfect way to end the day!
This child melts my heart!
This is Isla's new favorite game. She covers her head with her blankie so she can't see and she walks really slowly, laughing the entire time! What a dare devil! Well I love this picture because she looks just like me (in my opinion)
So we survived the camera break of 2011......(I broke the other camera in 2010!) We survived the meltdown that I had, the shopping for a new little guy and tah-duh the pictures are nice. I'm happy with it!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness....she is SO adorable!!! I always think she can't get any cuter, but then she does! LOL
Awe, thanks Jessica what a sweet thing to say :D
Post a Comment