As I look back on 2011 I feel happy. I really think these are the best years of our life. Isla has brought so much joy, love and happiness into our home and waking up to her every day is a blessing.
I don't believe in writing down resolutions......I don't like pressuring myself to do something just because it's a new year. I just want to live a healthy happy lifestyle with my little family. I want to find the joy in little things and not get caught up in things that don't matter. I want to really enjoy everyday, knowing life is moving at a very fast pace. I want to stop and smell the roses right along side my little girl.
I saw this link up on my friend Amanda's blog over at http:// prettylittlebuzz.blogspot.com and I just had to play along. So here's my top 11 of '11.....very hard to choose by the way!
First trip to Disney on her 1st birthday
That smile kills me
Her favorite! POOH!
Isla being Isla
Mother's Day
My sweetie out for a walk
Her first ride facing forward.....I think she liked it!
My beautiful lady
The beach in winter
18 months old.
How could this not be a favorite of mine?




4 comments:
I heart all her pictures, they are just beautiful! I love reading your journeys with Isla for obvious reasons I feel like I can relate to everything :)
love this a lot barb :)
What a great way to start the new year! I love this one, Barb! <3
I just love the photo "Isla being Isla". What a kooky kid!
Post a Comment