She’s TWO! It happened and I really truly can’t wrap my head around how fast it all went.
I always dreamed of having a baby girl and I’ve been so blessed with the most perfect one. She completes my life and makes me whole. She’s the love of my life. I will always love her, protect her and make her feel special. I will always be here for her and accept her no matter what. She makes me a better person and I love her to pieces.
She is so smart, vocal, sweet, funny, dramatic, loving, playful, beautiful and the list goes on. When I tell her not to do something she will say “sorry, mama.” Really how lucky did I get? She’ll steal your heart with just one smile, with just one sweet “hello.” She’s my baby girl, my monkey, my princess, my everything.
Happy Birthday to you Isla Mae, we love you!
Isla Age 1
Isla age 2




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Isla!
Happy Birthday Isla you are smart and beautiful in every way..
this makes me shed a tear, i feel like we just had our babies yesterday
Post a Comment