Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Party in Review

Her party was a success. She was surrounded by love and she enjoyed every second of it. She loved the attention. She greeted everyone at the door with smiles and big hellos. She loved opening her presents and when she blew out her candles we all almost died.....it may have been the cutest thing ever. She took a giant breath in and with all her might she blew those candles out!




She was in love with it all! She walked around holding a plate, staring at the Oreos and saying "I love food, mama!"

She woke up excited. She knew this party was coming and was singing "Happy to you, Happy to you" all day long!

Did I mention she was excited?



Her birthday isn't until Wednesday and I can't wait to spend the day as a family, celebrating Isla! I have a lot of mixed emotions about this birthday. My baby girl is growing up and there's not a thing I can do about it. All I can do is hang on and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

stefraab said...

I LOVE!! You worked so hard to give her a special day and it must have felt amazing to watch her appreciate it :) you guys are too cute

Anonymous said...

Everything looks fantastic! Great job momma!