Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best of Friends

Every year I have and want to continue to take yearly pictures of Isla. I want to take pictures of her in her birthday outfit with balloons.

Yesterday I got her all dressed up in her pretty outfit and told her we were going to buy balloons and take pictures with Pooh Bear. Last year we had pink and lime green balloons for her party and this year we'll be having red balloons just like the Pooh Bear movie.

This seems like yesterday!

Isla turns One!
I ran over to the party store to get two balloons. I always get two balloons because one might pop. The lady who ran the store was very sweet, she loved talking to Isla about Pooh Bear. I took Isla and her balloons back to the car and wouldn't you know one popped! The lady ran out with a new balloon for me, she was so kind. She asked me how I knew one would pop? I told her it was because I was a mom of a toddler and it was just a matter of time.

We went to the beach and we took pictures. Isla was such a sweetheart. The women on the beach loved watching her take pictures.

Now I will overwhelm you all with picture of my little girl......
     (actually I took around 45 so this isn't too bad)







She was feeding Pooh Bear honey from the "honey tree!"


I see such a big girl when I look at these pictures. She's growing up right before my eyes. I know I'm biased but she is so smart and beautiful, she truly amazes me!

No comments: