No mommy don't say it's true!
All I want to do is pin. I want to pin every pretty kitchen bedroom, bathroom, pool, yard the list goes on. I'm basically pinning homes that I'll never live in, it can't be healthy. I want to pin every cute outfit that comes complete with matching bag, shoes and jewelry. I would never make time to put an outfit like that together. I want to pin every cute nail polish I see even though I hardly paint my nails. I want to pin every craft for Isla, every recipe that looks delicious, every cute hairstyle that I'll never be able to achieve. Then this Pinterest gets you with beautiful beaches and landscapes, they call my name and I must go there! Pinterest will tell me to lose weight and how all while showing me a brownie recipe on the same page. It can also make me laugh out loud by showing me the funniest text messages. It's an addiction and I want more.
I know I'm not alone.....There are others just like me.
I must admit I just tried an amazing and healthy recipe from Pinterest this week.
Pinterest also gave me the ideas for these:
I'm so happy I started crafting these. I'm having so much fun doing them and Isla looks darn cute wearing them and I think they're pretty cute in my hair too.
So thank you Pinterest for keeping me company during naps, and before bed. And I admit it, I'm totally addicted. In fact as soon as I publish this blog post you'll know where to find me.......
1 comment:
I've discovered Pinterest too, Barb! It's definitely addictive! Cute outfits, delicious recipes, ridiculously expensive and obscure vacation spots... dream life basically. I'm glad you're having fun with it. I love your pins!
Post a Comment