Thursday, January 19, 2012

The hundred acre wood

I realized while planning Isla's 2nd. birthday party that I love planning parties and I love being crafty. I have had so much fun so far and I can't wait to see it all come together this Saturday.

Some things I made myself and some things I ordered off of Esty.

The goody bags are made
The Oreos are dipped
The treat bags filled with yummy goodness are ready for hungry bellies.

The "Hunny" pots are made and ready to be filled
The banner has been made by a wonderful friend over at http://prettylittlebuzz.blogspot.com/
She's so talented!
My 80's Pooh Bear was found and washed. Isla calls him "Old Pooh."
I even let my door in on the action

I know she's going to love it. She loves her Pooh Bear and when she sees a house full of Pooh Bear she'll be over the moon. I can't wait to have her surrounded by the friends and family that love and adore her.

5 comments:

Ron Beron said...

Looks great...can't wait.

Unknown said...

Oooh I love that wreath! I can't wait to see and hear how the party turns out!! Just one more day!! ;)

Eva Marie said...

awww love :) She is going to flip her lid hehehe

Jennifer said...

I really wanna be there! I LOVE how crafty you are, Barb! The party is going to be so much fun!!!

jlynn30 said...

Everything looks great!! Can't wait to see birthday girl pics. :)