Oh goodness! She looks like she sure enjoyed that smoothie anyway ;)I tried making Ellie a smoothie in an attempt to get her to eat something, and she took two sips.....seriously, who doesn't love smoothies?!
hahah that made me laugh :) Love me some smoothies.. I need to start making more I always forget but it is the perfect way to squeeze in the extra fruit (and veggies)
Hahaha...that is too cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh goodness! She looks like she sure enjoyed that smoothie anyway ;)
I tried making Ellie a smoothie in an attempt to get her to eat something, and she took two sips.....seriously, who doesn't love smoothies?!
hahah that made me laugh :)
Love me some smoothies.. I need to start making more I always forget but it is the perfect way to squeeze in the extra fruit (and veggies)
Hahaha...that is too cute!
Post a Comment