This is how our mornings have been looking lately. Isla has decided 1-2 naps a week is all she needs. These no nap days tend to lead to more cuddle time, more time hugging on mommy and daddy.....it could be worse. She's exhausted in the mornings and usually pretty tired by 4:30pm. It's hard because I know she NEEDS a nap but I can't force her to sleep. She still has mandatory rest time.....that's not a choice. She plays in her crib with books and stuffed animals. I can hear her playing make believe with her Pooh Bear, Tigger and Piglet. On the day's she doesn't nap she is in bed by 6:30pm and the only good news to that is I have more time to run in the evenings.
Some new designs I've been working on.
The days have been warm and we love spending them with friends. These two are so fun together!
Is it winter or summer?
I love our mornings together. I love picking out her outfits, doing her hair, brushing our teeth together and watching her apply her make-up just like mommy.
I think she likes the stickers from Trader Joe's
And we're all tired, is it Friday yet?
2 comments:
I think the pictures say it all, Barb! She is cute, cute, cute! I love the shot with Graham. They are adorable together. Wish I could hear her playing make believe with Pooh and Tigger! I miss you guys!!! <3
I freaking love this one :)
Also... Do we have the same child? (Re: naps)
Post a Comment