Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wee bit of me Wednesday

{one} what profession have you always admired?
                             Teachers for sure! I know I was one but I so admire teachers.

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Hmmmm..... How about " The ups and downs of life"


{three} how far do you commute to work?
No commute for this stay at home mom.


{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.


{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
I LOATHE the smell of popcorn in my house! I never ever make popcorn!


{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
"Bibleopoly" Yeah I'll just leave it at that!


{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Well my soap "All My Children" was just cancelled and I'm not going to lie.......I'm crushed! :(


{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
A new kitchen. Alex and I so want to re-do our kitchen.


{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Photography, I love taking pictures of Isla.


{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Twice a year maybe. Christmas party and our anniversary dinner.



                                Thanks for reading a wee bit about me!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Huh, I didn't know your earlobes were detached. Now I'm going to stare at them. ;) Bibleopoly... hahaha! Did you re-gift it?!

stefraab said...

OMG. Bibleopoly. Bahahahahahahahahahah

Unknown said...

Barbara.....I love you, but I'm not sure that we can be friends anymore. Popcorn is my favorite food! I could eat it all day long! Haha!!!

Ok, well, I guess we can be friends, but we could never be roommates. You'd hate me, for sure ;)