Thursday, May 5, 2011

Online shopping

I've taken you through my head as I shop at Target now lets go on an online shopping journey!

I have a headache now........why? Well I just spent $20 online shopping. I know $20 isn't a ton of money but it was still enough to give me a headache! Anytime I spend money I get a headache not the high that some woman talk about. Thoughts that go through my head before I click the mouse for the final sale. "Do I really need this?" "What if it doesn't fit?" "Why is shipping that much?' "Damn the price is now up $10 because of stupid taxes!"

Well today Isla did really need what I bought her. I had been looking up and down, left and right. The poor girl needed new shoes something bad. I had bought her some nice Pedipeds for her birthday and her little ( I mean big) feet are now so cramped. I also bought her a cute pair of shoes from Target. The Target shoes were park and beach shoes. They were filthy and I lost a shoe when we were at the beach this week. Some websites I looked on while shoe shopping were Amazon, Zulily, Kid Steals and Baby Steals. They all seemed to have one brand in common "Wee Squeaks." Adorable looking shoes and today I was able to snag a pink sparkly sandal for little Miss Isla. The thing that's great about these websites is that everything is half off retail. I swear I don't buy much off these sites. Usually I just lurk and wish I could buy it all.

I ordered them a bit big because you can't return them and I figure they'll last all summer and fall.....Our falls are so hot here!

Here's a picture of her new Wee Squeaks! :) Cute right? Now that the headache is gone I can't wait to get her new shoes delivered to my door!

3 comments:

Eva Marie said...

Great snag! I think they will look super cute and go with EVERYTHING..i just bought Liv a cute pair of sandals today too. Also I wish I got a headache after I spent money, Im much to good with the spending of money. ekkk

jlynn30 said...

Those are super adorable!! I can't wait to see them on her little feet. :)

Unknown said...

Hehe! Thanks ladies! :) They had sparkle and that just sealed the deal.....I HAD t have them for her chubby little feet! :)