Insert heart melting here!! I said "Hello honey, I love you baby!"
She's been trying to say love you for weeks now and this morning she nailed it on the head and said it plain as day! Every time she talks......and she tends to talk all day long like any typical woman I melt. After breakfast Isla decided to give her shoes to the shower, shut the door and say "Thank You" If she wasn't almost 16 months we might think she was odd! After breakfast we went to a big grassy park and chased birds. Isla loves watching and chasing birds. Isla decided to talk to them too....."Hillo birdies" Her little voice is so sweet and innocent. The first time she said "mama" my heart swelled and this morning it swelled again. Those 2 little words were so amazing.
I love you too Isla Mae

5 comments:
ohhhh that is just adorable! I'm so jealous! lol
I just got chills reading that, Barb! How amazing for you! Oh, Isla Mae! You are just the sweetest thing ever! :)
Wow!!! I can't wait till alice says "love you". You guys are too cute for words :)
So sweet!
awwwwwww too too sweet!!!!
Post a Comment