Sunday, August 28, 2011

Isla Mae's Week in Review

It's baaaaaack

Here's Isla's week in review:

Monday:

Monday is usually our clean the house, do some laundry and go grocery shopping day.
Isla was really good at the store this week and that always makes me happy. She loved saying "Hi apples" to all the back to school apples hanging around Trader Joe's.

After the store we went for a short run.

Tuesday:

Isla and I met our friends at baby beach. Isla loves baby beach and had a blast.....she also threw the biggest tantrum for all the beach goers to witness as we were leaving. This was one of the biggest public tantrums ever. It was so big that she was dry heaving on the way to the car....yeah it was great.


Pushing her best buddy in his truck! Look at that mullet flow!
Wednesday:

We went for a long morning run, whet to the carwash, Starbucks and then bought some dog food for Wally.
Isla is so funny....when we were walking to Starbucks she started asking for "milk" How does she know she gets milk when mama gets her coffee? Then when we pulled into the parking lot to get dog food she started asking "dog where are you?" Again how did she know? I was shocked.

Thursday:

We met our friends again to walk around the mall. This was the day we bought Isla her Toms.
This was also the day our heatwave started so we headed to the pool after nap. I asked Isla if she wanted to go to the pool? She said "water?" "waa-hoo, let's go!" This made me laugh!


Friday:

It was so hot here and I needed to run so we headed to the coast and ran along the beach trail. I think I'll be doing this at least once a week. The scenery is beautiful and it pushes me to run even harder. It was a great workout and running along the pier was so nice. Isla loves seeing the "choo-choo's" go by!
After nap we made Jell-O together.

Beach Run

Jell-O time
Saturday:

Alex went to the Farmers Market with his dad and afterward we took Isla to get some Japanese Ramon. YUM! It was another hot day so we laid low.


Sunday:

BEACH DAY!! YAY!
We went to our favorite beach, Crystal Cove State Beach in Newport, CA. It was a beautiful day with plenty of sun.
When Isla saw the water she said "Hi Water, pretty water." She melts our hearts! We're still in the middle of a heat wave so the beach was a must.
Isla is a beach baby 100% She may just be a surfer one day. We also saw a seal swimming....I didn't get to my camera in time. This came a week after I saw 3 dolphins swimming in San Clemente.


It was a good productive week and I'm looking forward to an even busier week this coming week. I hope everyone's have a good weekend.

1 comment:

jlynn30 said...

Yay!!! I love Isla's Week in Review!! Glad to see she loves the beach. Too adorable. :)