Friday, August 5, 2011

Our Friday at Home

Isla woke up with a higher fever then yesterday. It was 101.3 and when the Tylenol wore off at nap time it hit 101.8. Why do these shots affect her so? Doesn't 101.8 seem high? So we canceled our plans to play in the water and catch some rays and stayed home. We cuddled all morning, in bed and on the couch. I know she dosen't feel good when she is still.....She is super cuddly. I love cuddling her, nothing makes me happier. We played upstairs for a bit so I could sort laundry and she did a little of this. She loves to color all the sudden. She was walking around with a pen yesterday pretending to write in a book. *Swoon*  So today I got her a crayon and a pad of paper to use.


Then we went outside for 20 minutes to get some fresh air. It's beautiful here today, 80F and breezy. She loves being outside and I even got her to crack a smile for the camera.


Then is was time for Nick Jr. I feel guilty leaving it on for a long period of time but she needed to rest. She watched some Yo Gabba Gabba, sucked her thumb and laid on her mama.

She's napping now and hopefully will wake up a little better.......Last shot cycle she was sick for about 4 days. Hopefully this round won't be so bad because I hate seeing her like this. My poor little girl.

No comments: