Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee bit of me Wednesday

 
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Not yet but I know that when a certain someone who reads this blog gets married someday I will be asked! RIGHT? :)


{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
I watch a little TV, check on Isla and say goodnight to Alex.


{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
This is a hard one but I'd have to pick Europe


{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Relaxing at the beach! That's an activity right?


{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I wanted to be a mommy, check. A teacher, check. A nurse....well I'm working on that one.


{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A pool, formal dining room, a den and a bigger kitchen.


{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
We had bbq chicken, grilled onion, bell peppers and brown rice.


{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Alex and I usually have our at home date night. Alex makes dinner. We have a glass of wine, watch a movie and just relax!


{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
About $35


{ten} what do you do to relax?
Watch TV, take a hot shower, run, blog.


No comments: