As we were leaving Target a nice young man came over to help load our cart. As he did this he moved Isla a few inches away from me.....why he did this I have no idea. As he walked away I pulled the cart in close again. I could see the fear in her eyes. She was so scared. She FLIPPED out. The tears came and she started crying so hard that she couldn't catch her breath. I kissed her little head and told her it was okay. After I kissed her she felt better. As we left we passed that young man and if looks could kill he wouldn't be here. Isla glared at him with an evil eye......the same evil eye I gave the cash register when my total was rang up! I was laughing so hard on the inside. She was telling that young man "No one moves me from my mama!" My Isla can hold her own just like her mommy. I just love that girl!
I wish I had a picture of the evil eye she gave but I don't. I thought I'd post a picture of HAPPY Isla instead.
6 comments:
What a hilarious kid. I love her :)
Love love love her!!
awe :) she loves her mama
Saw your post on Pretty Little Life, and your daughter's name caught my eye, I LOVE the name Isla! I also love storage ottomans. When we moved into our new house, we purchased a new sofa system that has storage in every seat, the best money we ever spent, it keeps the house so clean!
Hahahhaha! I LOVE this post! I would pay good money to see little Isla's evil eye. Hilarious!
Lol thanks girls!! She is a hilarious little thing!!!!
Kiara thanks for coming over to read! I hope to see more of you :)
Post a Comment