Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A girl needs a veggie sub!

It was supposed to rain today so Isla and I had plans to stay home and paint, watch a movie, do laundry and tidy the house. Well our weatherman lied and it didn’t rain so what are two girls to do with no plans?
We went on a nature walk where Isla collected many sticks for her sand box, and headed to the back yard for some sand play. As I was sitting there in the backyard building sand castles with Isla I had a craving, a hardcore craving. It hit me like a ton of bricks and not much mattered at that point. I asked Isla if she wanted to go in the beep-beep. Thank goodness she was game; we hopped right into the car and took off. I thought of the bread first, and then the cheese, then the mayonnaise and then the veggies all piled on top. I needed a veggie sub from Subway and I needed it NOW! It was only 10:45 so there was no line…..I ordered my sandwich and a little kid’s sandwich for Isla and I opened it in the car! I just had to see it, I just needed one little bite then we rushed home. Isla must have had a craving too because she was begging for that sandwich the entire way home.
Let me tell you when I got home and ate that sandwich it was heaven in my mouth! It was the best veggie sub ever!! And that my friends is what a pregnancy craving looks like!

1 comment:

Eva Marie said...

Love this :) sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :)