When I teaching preschool "pud" was a favorite among teachers. The kids loved it, it was fun, and best of all easy to clean up. I made Isla some Pud earlier this week and she loved it!! She played in it for 45 mins and cried when I took it away.
To make pud you need three things:
A box of cornstarch
A plastic tub
Water
I added plastic toys to her pud bin and I placed a mixing bowl filled with water next to the pud bin for hand washing.
You mix the cornstarch and water a little at a time till it makes a bit of a watery solution.
It made a bit of a mess on the patio but it rinsed right off with a hose and will come out of clothes in the wash, no problem.
I'm telling you she loved it! She was a bit messy but isn't that what being a kid is all about?
2 comments:
That's awesome barb! I hope I can remember to try this this summer! :)
So fun! We will have to try :)
Post a Comment