Monday, April 16, 2012

BIG News!

I have some pretty big news…..

I’m PREGNANT!!!
The Beron family will be welcoming baby #2 the end of October.
I’ve been exhausted, nauseous, experiencing headaches and have been downright moody! I honestly can’t believe we’ve kept this a secret as long as we have and my ever growing belly has made it hard. I’m so happy to finally be sharing this news with the world.
We were a bit surprised with the positive pregnancy test after only one week of trying. I have PCOS and that’s not supposed to happen, it’s supposed to take months or longer. We’ve been extremely blessed.
We had our 12 week scan today and the baby looked perfect! Some of the ultrasound was blurry because the baby wouldn't stop moving, at one point baby Beron was even doing headstands.
After the ultrasound we celebrated by taking Isla to get ice-cream.

We’re so excited to add to our little family. We’re so excited to give Isla a sibling and to share our love with one more.
We try to tell Isla what’s going on and sometimes she’ll tell us she wants a baby and sometimes we hear… “Nope, I no want a baby mommy!” I just hope and pray for a healthy baby and for a toddler that will adjust well to all the changes she will be experiencing this fall.

Baby Beron #2 due 10/27/2012

5 comments:

stefraab said...

LOVE IT. :D
Congrats again Berons :) so glad you're making more beautiful, brilliant babes :)

jlynn30 said...

I am so happy for you guys! How wonderful that it happened so quickly for you. I can not wait to see your growing belly (please share every now and then)! Isla is going to make a great big sister. :) Congrats to you all again.

Unknown said...

Yay!! congrats! So excited to hear all about it

Unknown said...

Yay!! congrats! So excited to hear all about it

Eva Marie said...

:) Love