October is over and I can't believe it!
Once again time is moving way too fast for my taste.
We took Isla Trick-or-Treating last night with some friends and we had a blast.
We were up way past her bedtime but she was amazing.
She would say "trit r teat." and "thank you" at each door. Although the "thank you" was said when the kind person giving out candy couldn't hear her anymore.
She loved seeing me dressed up more then herself I think! "Mom-mom, bunny?" "Yes, mom-mom bunny."
Alex was running way late from work and rushed home to see his little girl go door to door.
It was a great night and I'm so happy we had this night out.
Now we get ready for November. I will celebrate 30 this week, we'll host Thanksgiving and I may be signing up for my first 5k. I love November. I love holiday shopping, setting up the decorations, baking for friends and family, eating turkey and seeing it all through Isla's eyes.
2 comments:
Time is just flying waaaay too fast, I agree. You guys are too cute!
What a fabulous costume (for both of you)!!
Time is going so fast :( I can't keep up
Post a Comment