Yes I went shopping again.....but hold on I have a very good explanation. I bought Isla some "Wee squeak" shoes back in June and we love them. They're comfy on her feet, the squeakers help her walk heel to toe, they're easy to put on and they're adorable. Isla has outgrown all her closed toes shoes so I've been checking
http://www.babysteals.com/ every morning for another pair of "Wee squeak" shoes. This morning was my morning!! I found another adorable pair and 56% off! I love baby steals.....my stuff always arrives in 3 days with no problems and the deals are excellent. I
bought them a bit big hoping they'll last through fall/winter. The poor girl has big feet like her size 13 daddy and size 9 mommy. Now she has 2 pairs of good shoes and a couple old shoes for playing in the mud. Yes Isla plays in the mud, lucky me. If you're looking for a good website I definitely recommend the baby steals website.......and no they're not paying me to say this. I wish they were!! Hahaha!
Here's a picture:
Cute right?
On another happy note I weighed myself today. I'm down another 5lbs. and below my pre- pregnancy weight. I'm so happy! I love how I'm fitting into clothes now....I never even set this goal for myself, I never would have thought I'd be down 16lbs. I'm pretty shocked to be honest. Tonight I will celebrate with a couple slices of whole wheat pizza! YUM!
Happy Friday everyone.
4 comments:
**happy dance** for both of you :)
eta: for some reason it says 'brian & meghan' lol but it's just me :)
Way to go, Barb!!! That is so great! I hope you enjoyed your pizza. :)
Down 16 pounds!! That's awesome!
Don't you just love baby steals?! Today they have ergo carriers for $70!!!
Ellie doesn't have any of the squeaker shoes, but they look really cool!
Ooooh! I missed that steal! I so wanted to get those pink leather ones too...... Oh well. Glad you got the deal!
Post a Comment