I just realized how important this blog has become at documenting my life with Isla. I went through and read a post of updates from last month and already forgot all the cute stuff Isla was doing then! It's like she learns something everyday, does something cute everyday and it needs to be documented. If I don't write it here it will be lost in this mommy brain forever. So if I go on and on about what she's doing I apologize. I'm so happy I'm here in this blogland and can have pages among pages to look back on one day. I'm so happy that Isla will have this to look back on one day.
She loves going on nature walks. This week she found a stick for Wally.....she was so happy when he tried to eat it!
I kept a notebook of updates every month for her first 15 months of life. I'm sad I stopped. I stopped because I seriously hate writing pen and paper. I'm so dependant on electronics now.
Look at this little girl! *Gulp* She is not my baby anymore.
I had to put clean sheets on her bed after a play date at the beach today. I almost cried when I looked at that crib today. She's almost 2, she's almost ready to transition to a big girl bed. I'll miss that crib. I already miss the little chubby baby that used to sleep in it. The baby I'd have to nurse in the middle of the night for 6 months. The baby I'd have to return to that crib after a nursing session. I love the toddler she's become and I love going into her room each and every night to watch her sleep. It's just the best feeling to sit there and watch her dreaming.
1 comment:
That's the whole reason I just started a blog, I want to remember everything!
Post a Comment