We started by clearing out that room and that meant cleaning the garage. Poor Alex lost his fun guitar space but we made room. We made enough room in the garage for Alex to house all his hobbies; Music, seed growing and beer making. We moved the computer into our room and got rid of a lot of junk! That room had been a catch all for years.
I don't like themes so the first order of business was picking the colors. We chose light gray, blue and lime green. We were so pleased with how it came out and may use that gray in other parts of the house.
I didn't do the crib bedding this time around.....it never got used with Isla and ended up being a big waste of money.
*Black out curtains from Pottery Barn Kids
*Crib sheets from Pottery Barn Kids
*Prints from Esty
*Shelves and armoire from Ikea
*Decorative baskets, baseballs and frames from Target
*Lamp from Ikea
*Rug from Target
*Paper lanterns from the Paper Lantern Store online
*Changing pad cover from Amazon
*The changing table and crib were Isla's and the leather chair goes to our living room set.
The room didn't set us back too much because we had a lot of the furniture already.
We love his nursery and sometimes we just go in there and sit. I love thinking about how life will change when I'm in his room. I like to go in there and think about him, how he'll look, how he'll laugh, will he look like Isla or be completly different? ...... Just a few more months now!
1 comment:
The nursery looks LOVELY :) Cant wait to see pictures of your wee babe in there :)
Post a Comment