Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

                                                She’s the reason that I celebrate this day.
                                             She’s my world and I feel so lucky to have her.


                                           We have a bond that no one else will ever know.

There are some days I still can’t believe I grew her on the inside of me. I grew her just like I’m growing baby #2.

She is the best of both of us.

Alex and Isla made this day special just by showing me that they cared. And baby #2 made his/her feelings known with lots of little kicks from the inside.


I hope all the mama's out there are having the most amzing day with the ones they love. On this day I like to pause and appreiciate the things I do have.......this little family that Alex and I created. I couldn't ask for more.

3 comments:

stefraab said...

I definately had those moments today. We're lucky to have such beautiful families (even if they can be trying sometimes - lol)

Unknown said...

What a pretty necklace. I hope you had a great mamas day :)

Jennifer said...

What a lovely post, Barb! I'm so happy you girls got to have a special day together. The pictures are so heartwarming! <3 xoxo